Redhawk Caldera A picnic plan for you and me.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
For uh... anyone! I guess! Lets go fishing maybe? IDK! 

Three days of hard travel, half a day of play-fighting with a rambunctious child, and an evening spent studying the caldera's night life. It had been draining at first for the older wolf, but he couldn't find it in him to sleep just yet. The night passed slowly and was filled with a somber silence, but Njal had been far too wide-eyed to sleep. His body was tired but his spirit had begun to restore itself. He felt awake, and not just with the insomnia indicative of his usual sorrow and worries. And when dawn broke, he witnessed it from one of the lower ridges; staring up at the pale light as it crept across his red-rimmed vision. It felt like he was home again - but with a wide yawn, the pleasant scene was broken.

Njal had lingered for the remaining night on the ridge, and with morning here, he decided to venture down to the lake. He was still unsure about the rendezvous point where the kids were under guard, and did not want to upset anyone by venturing too close again. He reflected upon his encounter with Nightjar as he wandered, but those thoughts vanished as soon as he reached the lake's edge. Another yawn swept from his jaws as he tried to take a drink, causing a bubble to blep to the surface.
Messages In This Thread
A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 12, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 14, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:32 PM