Chimera Fields This guy rushes me with a spoon...
72 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He'd spent a week or two just mulling around, not making any progress on his information gathering. But then, he had no timeline to stick to, no deadlines to meet. Nobody was expecting him to be anywhere at any given moment. He had made no promises to anybody, and so he was free. Drifting, as he tended to do, from one place to the next. Sometimes, the drifting was slow. There was also the fact that he'd found a rather large sickly caribou that he'd been stalking for at least a week now. Eventually, it would fall, and Ovaltine intended to feast on that day. In the meantime, he got by with squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, and other small prey.

A flutter of wings broke Oval's train of thought, and he found two birds fleeing from the area. He hadn't been paying them any mind, so lost in his own little world. He'd left the caribou back a ways, but intended to return to it within the hour. Tracking it was reasonably straight-forward and it couldn't seem to move terribly fast anyway. A few moments after the grouse had departed, Ovaltine realized that he was not the only one here. "Oh dear," he said, slicking his ears back, "Did I chase away your dinner?"
Messages In This Thread
This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 10, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 11, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 14, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 15, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 23, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 24, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - July 29, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - July 29, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 05, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 10, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 12, 2015, 02:57 PM