Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Maybe wrap this up quick so we can get this show on the road? :D

Tuwawi, oblivious to the amazonians' scheme to haul Tyrr back to his birthplace, smirked at their seemingly innocent banter and nodded in agreement towards Nochtli's assertion. Too long, the red woman had been surrounded by spineless company. To have an acquaintance declare such a creed was like a breath of fresh air and gave their new pledge confidence in this garrison's capabilities... no matter how much it irked the prince.

"Tezacoatl," Tuwawi repeated as if to jump start her memory. "Ah, yes... you were telling me. " She paused to reflect upon the new, promising road ahead. "Things do change, in time," she agreed, "I've gone by a few different names, myself. Tuwawi seems to have stuck, though. You two will have to tell me about your home someday... seems like it would be an interesting story." 

She turned towards Nochtli when she inquired about the scar. "A warrior?" she breathed, finding irony in the question. "Yes, I suppose." Tuwawi's shoulders went slack, lungs deflating with a somber breath. A warrior was all she ever wanted to be when she was young. In Kindred, it was a position to be proud of. Yet as the ember had grown, the allure of fighting had lost its luster. The most horrible events in Tuwawi's ended in fighting... and she could be a terrible, terrible creature on the battlefield. 

"A cougar," she remarked, lifting a paw to gesture as the ugly mark, "when I was two. My pack and I took care of him, though." It was the first feline Tuwawi had fought, but it most certainly hadn't been the last. "I've never found myself in the position of warrior within a pack, however" she began to elaborate, "Usually I prefer to lead the hunts. But... it seems conflict always finds me. One way or another." Her sterling gaze moved to Tyrr, then, as she remembered the siren's assault on Duskfire. Killing wasn't beyond her capabilities, and she had quite the aptitude for fighting. 
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM