Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
I'll go ahead and archive this! :D

While the two women exchanged words Týrr was contented with simply observing them, observing how they interacted which seemed like any other pleasant interaction with another wolf; though the Rekkr was secretly glad that it was going smoothly. His goal was unity within his ranks and if they were at odds with one another they would never function like a cohesive unit as they were supposed to. Though Nochtli was only one of the Amazons, and Manauia already knew Tuwawi, there was still Xiuhcoatl (he resisted the urge to cringe) and Citali that Tuwawi had to acquaint herself with. A pack was a family, even if none of the wolves that were apart of it shared blood. Blood didn't matter. They shared a bond, brought together by the values of the pack and the leader that upheld them, keeping everything running smoothly under their command. Frostfire Ridge would be a family, if not the kick-butt, dissident family that no one wanted to be on the bad side of. "She will know if it more than me but I don't see why not." The Rekkr responded to Tuwawi's wonder of Coatl's Rise.

“Of course,”  Týrr murmured when Nochtli told him to invite Tuwawi in. He had been working up to it when Nochtli had made her presence known, though he saw the silver lining to it: it was one less wolf Tuwawi would have to seek out. “Come on Tuwawi,”  Týrr invited with a smile sent the wildfire woman's way, “I'll give you the tour.” He gestured inland with his muzzle and began to walk towards the territories' heart.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM