Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
95 Posts
Ooc —
Anna Kendrick is one of my spirit animals (and all of Smash's thread titles are tweets by her). :P

When Luke did appear, Smash felt her heart thudding in her chest. He didn't seem to notice anything amiss and greeted her warmly. She was able to coax her cheek muscles into a smile, which actually wasn't that fake. It was actually good to see him. She didn't know what to expect from this encounter, though she couldn't imagine Luke being a dick about it. Like her, Luke didn't have a douchey bone in his body.

"Hey, I guess I can't resist the siren call of that blue schnozz," Smash quipped, her tone sounding a bit hollow to her own ears. "Hey, I actually need to talk to you. You should know I'm never, ever serious and when I seem to be serious, I'm just pretending like ninety-nine percent of the time. But this moment is the one percent." She bit her lip, orange eyes meeting his searchingly and trying to convey an authentic sense of seriousness. She didn't want it to be all doom-and-gloom, just sincere.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Smash - June 13, 2015, 04:15 PM