Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
95 Posts
Ooc —
She felt bad for bursting Luke's happy bubble. Immediately, Smash wanted to take full responsibility for all of this. She would spirit away somewhere and raise these pups, if there were pups, by herself. If it came right down to it, she knew she could probably return to her parents' pack. But Smash felt confident she could swing it on her own too. She would give it her best shot, knowing it might fail but that even if it did—if the puppies did not survive—she would bounce back from it all.

"Before I drop this truth bomb on you, you should know I had a wonderful time with you the other day. I don't regret it at all." Smash felt it was important to preface it with that. She licked her lips, took a breath and blurted out the facts: "The morning after we banged, I woke up and I was in heat, which means it's very possible I was fertile at the time."

And the funny thing about that was that as she had walked away from Redtail Rise from the last time (the thought put a lump in her throat), the scent had begun to dissipate. Luke might not even be able to detect it now. Smash feared that this meant she was, in fact, already pregnant. Luke had knocked her up before the game had started; what a cheater!

Lips twitching at the thought, Smash thought she ought to spell it out just to be perfectly clear. "I think I might be pregnant, Mr. Bluenose." She had almost said we but she truly didn't want to drag Luke into it. "And I just wanted to let you know. But I'm going to take care of it... of them, I mean. If they really are in there."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Smash - June 13, 2015, 04:50 PM