Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
95 Posts
Ooc —
She bit the inside of her cheek, her orange eyes weighing heavily on his face. He momentarily dropped his gaze, then looked back up at her. When Luke nuzzled her cheek, it did not surprise her in the least. Nor did his offer to face it alongside her. She had only met him twice (and boinked him once) but she already knew that he was quality people.

"The thing is," Smash began, "it will take a few weeks before I know. I've already left the Rise... and not just because of this," she added quickly. "You're trying to make a future for yourself. And it's gonna be bright, Mr. Bluenose. An unexpected litter could ruin everything for you. I don't want that." She paused. They had joked about founding a pack together but she wasn't ready for something like that... not with probable motherhood on her plate too. And she truly didn't want to upset Luke's already carefully laid plans anyway.

"I think it's best if I go off and deal with this on my own," Smash continued after a steadying breath. "You know, I've never really given kids much thought. I didn't even know if I wanted them. I still don't. But you know what? I'm going to do whatever it takes to give them a fighting chance, 'cause you're their dad and I'm their mom and these kids are gonna be the bomb dot com... if they're really in there.

And if they aren't, well... no big deal then. I'll just move onto the next adventure. Maybe I'll even come back and find you to let you know. Actually," she finished, capturing and holding his gaze again, "no matter what happens, I'll make sure to let you know, somehow."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Smash - June 13, 2015, 09:11 PM