Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
@Týrr Joining thread (I decided to use him instead of the new charrie I made) 

After leaving Blackfeather Woods for good, the northener allowed his paws to guide him where he belonged, to the North of these wilds. It took quite a week or two to cross the lands and when he arrived at where he thought the north was, the scent of Blackfeather Woods had faded away completely, leaving him with the smell of a loner. Not that he had a problem with that, it was better this way, after all if he was going to join a pack, better to let them think he was a loner looking for a home instead of a pack wolf who had recently left to go to the North. It would not sound good at all.

Finding a river, Kenneth dipped hs ebony crown and lapped up some water before straightening up and continuing forward, allowing whatever deity that ruled the earth to determine the way he would go. After all, he came here without a plan whatsoever, and a plan wasn't going to randomly pop into his head right now. That was not how things worked, it didn't work when he was on exile and it wouldn't work now.

After walking for sometime, he smelled the faint odor of scent markers and took a few steps forward, sniffing the air cautiously. Perhaps he could settle down here.
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:41 PM