Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
They were close to officially claiming the Ridge as their own, though in reality the claiming process had already been under way. Týrr had gathered a sizable force of wolves, though admittedly they had found him but if they refused to leave him he saw no point in them not being apart of something; and Tuwawi's presence brought with it a sense of peace. Her return heralded great things, the Rekkr was confident, and she was another wolf he could trust within his ranks though knowing that he ranked above her was nothing short of strange for him. In Swiftcurrent Creek she'd ranked above him and then of course in Duskfire Glacier when she'd became his queen; and though she didn't hold the title there would always be a part of him that still saw her as such ...that would always see her as such. The carefully laid plans and months of patience were coming together rapidly now, and as the days counted down to his official claim the previously lax territorial behavior he'd had in regards to the “borders” of Frostfire Ridge had become to rise within him. No longer would he allow free passage into his lands, to poke around and then leave. He did not need recruits and as far as the Rekkr was now concerned Frostfire Ridge was no longer a free territory. He and his had occupied it for months as they gathered their strength and now it would be known that the territory was his with reinstated consequences for what would be now trespassing to him.

Týrr had been on a patrol when the scent of another wafted his way on the tepid breeze of the summer day. The drifting clouds offered reprieve from the beat of the sun, aiding to cool the day off from it's potential, though it seemed to be colder where they were than further south where Stavanger Bay was located. Northerner blood ran in his veins, though the Amazons had always inhabited the southern most part of the Valley — leaving ample distance between Odinn's Cove and Coatl's Rise, rivals as they were. Moving to intercept the stranger at the borders did not require an alter of Týrr's course and soon the serpent king came upon him. The other male was easy to spot, draped in a coat of ebony. Crystalline blue gaze assessed the male for a few seconds as Týrr approached, posture dominate, tail curled above his back leaving no question as to who he was; black leathery nostrils flared as he inhaled and exhaled deeply, investigating the other's scent. Loner

“What is your purpose here?” The Rekkr inquired. For the moment introductions held no interest to him. Such things could come later if the conversation allowed for it. For now, Týrr was only interested in what the other's presence suggested and what he was seeking.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM