Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
95 Posts
Ooc —
Luke did not seem prepared to just let her run away and deal with the consequences on her own. It was both endearing and frustrating. While Smash could not escape what was about to happen to her, whatever it was, he could. Besides, she didn't even know for sure whether she was pregnant yet. Why ruin two lives over the chance—albeit, a very good one—that she was carrying his bastard pups?

She opened her mouth to answer, then clapped it shut again. She didn't have an answer for him. She had already decided that staying in the Rise was too risky. Smash obviously wasn't going to try to latch onto Luke's up-and-coming pack and spoil his whole future there. The likelihood of finding another pack to accept her in this condition was slim to none. She would have to face this alone or go back home to her family in the hopes they could support her and her potential offspring. Surely her parents would never touch a hair on her or their grandchildren's heads, right?

But she didn't answer him yet. Smash looked back at him, struggling with how to respond, and instead found herself recollecting their few but wonderful hours spent together. She thought of their date and a light bulb suddenly went off over her head. "Okay, new plan: I'm gonna go lay low somewhere for a few weeks, long enough to figure out whether I'm pregnant or not. Let's say... three weeks. Then let's meet here again and decide where to go from there. That gives us both time to think and weigh our options. What do you think, Mr. Bluenose?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Smash - June 14, 2015, 09:19 AM