Blacktail Deer Plateau You got a perfect one
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mind if I fade this? if you were hoping to go a little longer let me know and I can edit the fade out :)

Dante made a noncommital sound to her expression. He hadn't minded the drama so long as it remained manageable... Saena's issues had held to that, much more than her sister's before her. He didn't much like stress, but it kept him on his toes, and he sometimes wondered if he performed better for it. He wasn't about to ask for it, but sometimes it was easier to embrace than dread.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't done much coastal hunting. Maybe you could show me some tricks you've picked up." He imagined if it was close by she'd get a bit of practice, and was always up for learning new things. Even if he would suck as much as he did at fishing, the process of it would be a great way for him and Saena to keep up the friendship they'd tentatively struck.

He didn't want to keep her from her pack, and it was becoming clear that he was the only one with time to spare for this gathering. As their exchange grew to a close, he would reaffirm a promise to visit as soon as possible, and perhaps he could convince Blue to come with him now that her children were growing older. He knew she would regret not making this meeting to see her.
Messages In This Thread
You got a perfect one - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 07, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 19, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 23, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - May 27, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 05, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 09, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Dante RIP - June 14, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: You got a perfect one - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:22 AM