Hoshor Plains The Splendid Angharad
150 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
*makes cooing noises at your avatar* I don't think we've had a thread since the SC days? Or maybe Valtyr. I can't even keep track of who people play anymore. *__*

Tomahawk could smell it on the air. Storms rarely made a sneaky approach, and anybody who was listening with their nose could expect them hours in advance (if the creatures of the wild could even conceptualize "hours"). The slave girl continued to seek out her superiors, asking each one of them how she could assist. It seemed a good way to repent for her sins, even if the result of said sins were unavoidable. Tomahawk knew they would be coming in another six weeks (if she could even conceptualize that measure of human-created time), and there was little she could do to stop it. She could only pray that some of them would be the coyote's children to make up for the hybrids that she would surely birth.

She noted one of the newer recruits(?) coming back to camp, and Tomahawk greeted her with a wagging tail between her hocks, flattened ears, and submissive licks to her master's chin. "May I do anything to help?" she asked, crouching low in front of Vitihi.
Messages In This Thread
The Splendid Angharad - by Vitihi - June 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Tomahawk - June 14, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Vitihi - June 15, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Tomahawk - June 15, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Lavakho - June 16, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Vitihi - June 28, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Tomahawk - July 16, 2015, 12:27 PM