Redhawk Caldera Dealing with the annoying fly.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke didn't need to wait long until a black wolf, greying like him, appeared. His body language was more than clear for Burke. Yet, the tank always kept his calm demeanor. He kept his ground and his docked tail up, he wasn't in their territory so to Burke he wasn't doing anything wrong. His pale eyes looked with heavy judgement at the other male. Burke wanted to know if this black one before him was protecting his lands or protecting the annoying fly called Sebastian. "Keep those snarls away, I am not here for you," he returned, sounding annoyed even baring his teeth a bit. But the male calmed down again. Burke knew he wasn't getting far with arrogance.

The large male calmed himself down again, his lip covering his teeth again and cleared his throat. "I came here to tell the annoying fly that is supposedly called Sebastian to back off from my life. Or if he wishes to be in it so badly, to come and face me instead of harassing everyone around me," he sounded definitely more put together.. His pale eyes glanced one more time over the other, probably the alpha or a higher ranked wolf. Burke heard from Kove that this young male was out for his blood, but there was always that bit of over exaggeration by some wolves. Burke still wanted to make sure he wasn't looking away from a fight. If this young male wanted to fight or kill him so badly then Burke wanted to see him try doing so. Burke was confident enough to know that this Sebastian would never win.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Dealing with the annoying fly. - by Burke - June 14, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by Burke - June 15, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by Burke - June 15, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by Burke - June 15, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Dealing with the annoying fly. - by RIP Fox - June 18, 2015, 03:01 PM