Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
The chocolate coated male asked him a question, inquiring on why he left his previous home, previous pack. Saying that the north called for him was not a suitable answer and would most likely earn him a free ticket out, which was not something he wanted. But there hadn't been any other reason why he left Blackfeather Woods except for the fact that he knew....he knew he didn't belong there. Sure, underneath the thick canopies, living in the shadows, in the darkness, that was where he physically belong. He blended in easily and was most skilled underneath the cover of darkness. But there had been assassins there, killers, priests who bowed to gods of sex, deceit, bad gods. He was a killer himself, but there had always been a reason then. It started as a longing for revenge for fallen comrades, when he was captured by Romans and became a gladiator, it had been for survival. But Ken was pretty sure that they killed for this 'Night Mother' and for other wolves who were too craven, cowardly to do so themselves. That was not his life. That was not how the black wolf wished to live.

"I did not belong," Kenneth replied. "They were southerners, cowards and cravens who asked assassins to kill for them in exchange for hunting rights in their territory, or other valuable things. They were weak, green as summer grass and lived...pathetic lives." Truthfully, the ebony prince had been living with the assassins in the last home he had but he decided that excuse was not good and therefore referred to the second last pack he had lived in. Those were wolves who cowered and feared simply because the sun didn't rise at the exact time their priest predicted. Any sane wolf would have left once they saw this pack's true colors.

The Rekkr spoke, saying that his pack, Frostfire Ridge was different than most packs in these Wilds. That he ran a tight pack and although he would not ask his wolves to do something he would not do, he should know that before the serpent king dwelled in the details that earning his way into their ranks is wasn't going to be easy. The chocolate wolf did not scare the exiled prince off, quite the contrary, he was more than sure that this Frostfire Ridge would be a good home for him. "I didn't expect it to be easy," Kenneth simply said, why would he run away from a craven pack just to join another one?
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:41 PM