Sleeping Dragon I'm going to WIN the heck out of that science fair!
18 Posts
Ooc — Java
'Gone soft' was a term she wouldn't have ascribed to Tezcacoatl. He was meant to be a gladiator in the pits, and even the men of the Amazons were not meant to be weak in any manner. But he did seem to have a weakness to him, which made Xiuhcoatl wonder why her sister wanted him back at all - he wasn't worthy to replace their finest warriors, let alone a proven Amazon woman upon the throne. But she would obey her sister. As for the conversation at hand, Xiuh gave a small chuckle at Citali's comment, despite it not being a joking matter.

"If he is to continue Quetzalcoatl's - and my - bloodline, it will be through the womb of an Amazon. Not some foreigner he has taken a brief fancy to. You know men," Xiuh leveled a cool glare at Citali, although the sentiments held within her expression weren't directed at her, "They live to be ruled, otherwise they'd succumb to their deepest desires and have all manner of bastards running about. Inbred, useless, and rotten. They think with their balls instead of their brains."

There was a time, maybe only recently, that Xiuhcoatl would have been less harsh upon those of the male persuasion - but she seemed hardened against them, even for an Amazon. Tezcacoatl was no different from any unruly cur from their lower ranks. "I want you to learn as much as you can about Tezcacoatl's business in this place. Find out what he's been up to, anyone he's been in contact with. If your sisters will help -" And the sharp look in Xiuh's eyes suggested that they'd better, "- then fill them in on what I want. Details, names, events. I'll do my own investigation in the meantime."

If she could figure this out, then she'd know who to go after. It was only a matter of time before Tezcacoatl would be forced back to Coatl's Rise, and she'd make it as painful as necessary.