Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
No need to match the length! <3

Though the Tlatoani kept a neutral expression of indifference to the stranger, velveteen ears the color of chocolate held attentive as the dark male explained his reasons for leaving his previous home, south of here, Týrr understood the feeling of not belonging; understand it in a much more complicated and personal matter than he ever intended to share with anyone, though such a thing was also tied closely with confusion and feeling lost as he'd felt when he had suffered the height of his identity crises as the memories had begun their progression back from whatever dark corner of his mind the amnesia had kept them at. “I would be careful how you speak of Southerners, my amazons will not appreciate you calling them cowards and cravens,” Though it was very likely the other male had not meant it to sound as if all “Southerners” were the same it had come across that way., to the serpent king whom had likely simply misinterpreted; even though if this was the case it was good to get it out in the open, nevertheless. “You will find yourself missing your tongue, or something more important.” Though Coatl's Rise technically resided in the far reaches of the North they were originally from warmer climates, and inhabited the very southern reaches of the valley that they rivaled the Vikings for dominance over. It was a soft spoken warning, but a warning not to be heeded lightly, nevertheless. Týrr had never seen much point in raising his voice to get his point across. He had learned from Ragnar that you could speak softly and yet powerful at the same time.

In the other male's response — in regards to Týrr's statement about it not being easy — that he hadn't been expecting it to be easy was strange to the Rekkr. After all, how could he expect anything when he knew nothing about them? Nothing about how they worked? Despite his confusion on it, he decided to let it go. “Then your spoken determination,” For that was what Týrr had taken his words for. “will certainly be put to it's test.” The Rekkr remarked simply, fixing the other in his sharp stare. “Our pack takes it's structure from the Amazon's and Gladiator's, I am Tezcacoatl, the Tlatoani; it's King.” He figured it was a good time to give his introduction, slightly surprising himself when he gave the name Tezcacoatl. It had flowed naturally from him, as if he hadn't gone by a different name at all. A strange surge rushed through him — adrenaline perhaps — but outwardly he did not reflect this, instead remaining nothing short of stoic. He had no judgments to pass upon the stranger, yet. Judgment came later. “The first thing you should know is that I will take any wolf that comes to my borders, within reason, of course,” Trespassers faced the possibility of death, of course, but so long as they were respectful they would be given the chance to prove themselves. “but that does not mean that they will stay. You will occupy a low rank because you need a rank but it means little; and this is where you will stay until you prove yourself and pass your rite of passage by earning the Warrior trade. It is expected of every wolf that seeks a home here.” As of currently he had no time frame to impose but he couldn't keep wolves in his ranks that showed no ambition. He would help those who struggled but showed the determination to become something more, but he did not abide those absent of even the smallest amount of effort.

“Are you still interested?” The question was simple and begged a simple answer. Though there was still much more Týrr needed to discuss if he was, indeed, still interested, he left the pause open for questions should there be any.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM