Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
I will never be able to write so much....<3

The feeling of not belonging was something he had known the moment he arrived into this world, literally. He had been unwelcomed the moment he slid out of his mother, the moment his parents and all of Ziragon Bosk realized the king in the North had a son the color of the night sky. Ever since, he had been shunned and scorned, bullied and taunted...until he was exiled, which just simply brought along another story of regret. But that was a story for another time. It was only when his home became Borealis Legio, when he was a favored gladiator for a Roman pack when he truly felt he belonged. That was when he realized that 'belonging' was one of the hardest and best things a black bastard from the North could ever receive, and the gods had been merciful to him.

Kenneth listened intently as the chocolate coated Tlatoani spoke, telling him to be careful on how he spoke of Southerners and that his amazons would not appreciate him calling them cowards and cravens. This guy had Amazons? But weren't they the man hating type of women, those who also had gladiators but ones that forgot their old identity and fought mindlessly for the entertainment of the superior gender? Those that were breeding machines and would most likely never get their freedom? One of the Amazon branches had captured a friend and follower of his, a bold young yearling named Strid, but even being a gladiator was better than death he supposed. The exiled prince kept his thoughts to himself, if he was accepted, he would meet the Amazons later.

The chocolate Rekkr then spoke, saying his spoken determination would be put to a test, then made to introduce Frostfire Ridge to the Roman. Apparently the pack's structure was taken from the Amazon's and the Gladiator's, that he had no problem whatsoever with. He preferred the life of a Gladiator anyways, it was always when he was best at. The Alpha Male introduced himself as Tezcacoatl, the king of the Ridge. It was a weird name, but with the male's exotic colors, he was obviously not from Teekon Wilds. The next thing this Tezcacoatl told him was that he would take any wolf that arrived at the Ridge's borders but that does not mean they will stay. He, Kenneth would occupy a low rank because he would need a rank, but it meant little. If the Northerner was to stay, he would need to earn a Warrior trade to prove himself, like every other wolf who sought a home among the ranks of the Frostfire Ridge.

"Are you still interested?"

Kenneth was more than interested, he was definitely in if this Tezcacoatl would accept him. This was a life similar to the one he had in Borealis Legio, but one where he was a freed man instead of a slave. Withholding the smile that sought to appear on the ebony wolf's maw, he spoke, "I've been a Gladiator before, though I left in the end. But I've always loved that life, so yes, I am still interested in joining your pack," here it was, a true new start.
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:41 PM