Bearclaw Valley So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
For Scarlett it was very difficult to understand why Kove left so long. She thought he was on a secret mission. Not visiting his family. The red eyed female din't understand that he wanted to see his family. Her family life had been so aptly different from Kove that she couldn't really relate. Scarlett never wanted to see her family again. She was glad she had her own family. She would never search for the wolves that tormented her. Hopefully they wouldn't come searching for her either. Though Scarlett doubted that they could find her in this valley. She was safely hidden away from anyone he wanted to hurt her. Scarlett wondered what Tuwawi was going. Not completely sure if she would be safe from that wolf. She disliked to think that. Kove apologized it to her. Scarlett as forgiving as she was instantly accepted the apology. "Knowing you are sorry means a lot already," she spoke softly and with a tug of a smile.

Scarlett never really wanted to attack Kove so verbally. "I am not going to say I can relate to your reasoning in seeing your family. I would go look for you if you were seen alive," she spoke quietly. She had this little attacks of anger or sadness they didn't stick with her for long which was clearly seen now. Scarlett was calming down more each second. She was glad to have her mate back. She needed him around. The girl clung to loved ones since she wanted to positive feedback from them. Since she missed out on it for so long now it was something she wished to hold on to. Kove's I love you was all she needed to hear. She wiggled closer to him as he laid down and nosed through his fur. Her red eyes closed as she inhaled his scent. She missed him so much her heart ached out of happiness. "I want you to be a father for them. I just really missed---" Scarlett stopped when she sensed something moving close by.

As she looked up she saw Raziel. She was instantly worried that something happened since he looked so... distanced. Scarlett scrambled up in a sitting position. "What is wrong? Did something happen?," the worried female let out, clearly trusting Raziel's judgement completely.
Messages In This Thread
So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same - by Kove - June 12, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same - by Scarlett - June 16, 2015, 05:25 AM