Heads up! Bandits!
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
He hadn't considered this mountain or its history. Actually, most of what happened in these lands before his arrival was so unknown to him that he didn't consider much of it at all. How was he supposed to know of things that happened before his time? By asking questions he didn't know to ask unless a little information was volunteered. For instance... that Tonravik had once held this location as her stronghold. Awkward. He'd had no idea.

"Feeling nostalgic?" he asked, turning his ears to catch FitzDutiful's reply in the distance. The wolf was on his way. For now, they could fill their time with casual small talk... or Tonravik's usually preferred silence. Either would do. He only hoped that her history here would not recall old memories or grievances of the past.

Before long the alpha in these parts joined them. Cordial as always, Kero grinned. It seemed FitzD did not know or recognize Tonravik which immediately pushed his minor concerns aside so he might focus on his initial reasoning for visiting. "Good to see you again. Tonravik and I were in the area and I thought we might drop in. See how things are going."

He paused glancing at her for a moment, before he turned his eyes back towards the silver male. "Actually...Um. We're alphas over at the Spine and I was wondering if you knew anything about our new neighbors in the flatlands?"
Messages In This Thread
Heads up! Bandits! - by Iqniq - June 16, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Tonravik - June 16, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by FitzDutiful - June 16, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Iqniq - June 16, 2015, 11:16 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Tonravik - June 16, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by FitzDutiful - June 17, 2015, 06:45 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by FitzDutiful - June 17, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Tonravik - June 17, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Heads up! Bandits! - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 11:24 AM