Fresh Meat [J]
6 Posts
Ooc — Sara
<3

The thought of relaxing while she waited for a response came and went, especially when minted eyes fell upon a dark figure approaching. Mint felt normal...up until this point when a hint of anxiousness appeared. She pushed it away with a swallow as she prepared herself to express her submissive side. Mint knew nothing about this pack except the fact that it was new.

The small wolf smiled with a nod to Nochtli's greeting, relaxing only a little so not be too disrespectful. She wanted to leave a good impression and she wasn't sure exactly what they were looking for in a wolf. After all she could be declined a chance to join if they didn't like her, right? "My name is Akira but most just call me Mint." Her black dipped tail twitched happily as she continued. "And yes, I am very interested. [b]Would you mind telling me a little about the pack?" [/b]She didn't know why it drew her attention the most out of the packs she passed. Perhaps it was the thought of starting a new life with a newly formed pack. 
Messages In This Thread
Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 16, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 16, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 16, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - June 18, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Nochtli - June 18, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: Fresh Meat [J] - by Mint - July 02, 2015, 07:42 AM