Redtail Rise Starting right now, I'll be strong
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Dammnit, why didn't I bring some of that poppy here? Arion thought to himself, scowling inwardly. Idiot, you don't want your leader to know how you're a pathetic, stupid, worthless drug addict remember? The chocolate Gamma made an 'Ohhh' sound inside his head, Right, lol I forgot. Idiot, came the annoying voice in his mind. Just, fucking go away dude, the warrior made a 'go away gesture' in his head before forcing himself to focus on reality and not the world that he had made in his mind.

Truthfully, it wasn't all because of Smash's departure that made him overdose on drugs once more. Part of it was because the easygoing chocolate female was leaving but it was mostly realizing that he had emotions and that no matter what, he could and would never be able to suppress them. He worried that now he would be as sentimental as Reek, that his iron hold around logic was slowly loosening, letting the emotional part of him take over. And Arion didn't fucking know what to do for once, so his solution was to take drugs once more and hopefully forget all that had happened.

The chocolate Greek's gaze drifted from Reek to Saena as she sat herself down, her expression concerned with a touch of sadness. Her joke simply made the Gamma force a fake smile onto his face, which he quickly gave up because it took too much effort.

His leader spoke, saying she wanted to make sure they were okay but that she could see they were not. She continued, telling them that she was also upset about things but that she vowed to be here and be strong for Redtail Rise and that included the two of them. Saena concluded the speech by asking if there was anything she could to for them.

Normally, Arion hated physical affection, he despised it, he loathed it. But now, he realized he had emotions so there was nothing to lose even if he ran up to Saena and buried his muzzle into side of her neck. So that was what he did, except he didn't run to her but slowly and hesitantly made his way towards her before dipping his muzzle into her fur.
Messages In This Thread
Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 17, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 19, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - July 02, 2015, 02:57 AM