Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Edy had known that the subject of his brother would come up. His twin had been the centerpiece of his life for so long, so he was used to being asked about him. He could not blame Pied (or anybody else) for asking about Ulysses. “Not much to tell, I suppose,” he replied, “We look and sound alike, though our personalities are anything but similar.” The hefty male gave her a shrug, signifying that this was "no big deal" to him. “He became Alpha of the Razorbacks. He had a mate, a family.”

While it was probably quite obvious to Pied that he did not take these things lightly, Edy was certainly under the assumption that he was playing it cool. Unfortunately, his body language and voice were clear indicators that it was totally a "big deal." It would be up to Pied to ask further questions or leave the topic to rest.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 11, 2014, 06:42 PM