Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Although Kennedy replied offhandedly, Pied detected the slight tension when he began to talk about Ulysses. Because of this and the brevity of his answer, the Gamma was intrigued... but she understood that perhaps it wasn't her pack mate's favorite subject. Not one to be nosey or press matters, Pied decided to steer the conversation elsewhere.

"The Razorbacks, huh? So was it a family pack then?" She almost asked, What made you leave? but she was pretty sure she could guess. It actually made her think of her relatives over in Blacktail Deer Plateau, though at least it didn't sound like Ulysses had exiled Kennedy.

Then another thought occurred to her and, after giving him a moment to answer first, she said, "You know, I'd never really heard of allergies before. Then Dublin's brother stopped by for a visit and he mentioned them. What exactly are they and what are your... symptoms? Maybe Dublin can help find some remedy to help?" Pied suggested.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - March 11, 2014, 07:12 PM