Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
52 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Sounds good to me :)

The exiled prince had spent his whole life competing to be the best, and with the Gladiators, he had been competing with the best. And while he might have lost some spars and battles when he was young and green, he won every fight as a Gladiator because if he lost, he would die. And Kenneth did not plan to die so soon, so young, having just actually begun living his life to the fullest. Frostfire Ridge would not be as demanding as Borealis Legio had been, not because the Ridge had no discipline or was too soft, but simply because he had been a slave and a prized gladiator when he was in the Roman pack and his owners always pushed him hard, for they wanted him to win. If he was accepted into the Ridge, he would be a free wolf who was going to join the pack because he wanted to join, not because he was captured.

Tezcacoatl then began explaining about the breeding in the Ridge. He said that Amazons did not take mates, that didn't like men in general but if physical prowess could be proved, they might consider selecting him as their partner if they won their battle of breeding rights in the pits. The pits. Perhaps that was like the arena in Borealis Legio. Anyways they would choose a few men to battle and the victor would be the Amazon's partner. Well that was much more interesting than simply falling in love and asking the Alpha for breeding rights. Much more interesting.

"Not at all," the black wolf said with a smile. "Sounds much more interesting than simply asking for breeding rights." The exiled prince wondered if he should offer Tezcacoatl his name, and if so, which name should he give the Rekkr? Kenneth Gloom? Mavortis? Or take mix them all together? 

"I'm Spartacus," the charcoal wolf spoke. If he would be a freed gladiator here, why not take on his gladiator name too?
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 18, 2015, 03:41 PM