Broken Antler Fen Go ahead, make my day
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Thanks for starting!

He'd not realized there was a pack to the southeast of them. His brief encounter with the Caldera alpha had proven otherwise and, of course, that meant Kerosene had the uncanny desire to stalk them from a distance. A good distance. He'd just come back from dropping of a delinquent back into the hands of their pack. He was not about to make himself a hypocrite by committing the same crimes, but that didn't mean he couldn't linger along the outside and look inwards from afar.

Unfortunately, the area he'd ended up in was somewhat wooded and spoiled the view. He lingered in the tree line, just before it broke out into a meadow and observed. From this distance, there was little to be seen, but eyeballing the territory across the horizon was enough for him. The pack had chosen their lands well. Good for them.

He rose to leave. There were lands further in either direction from here and he wished to peer into the void before meeting up with Tonravik and making their final return home. A figure in the distance, however, distracted him and his eyes locked onto a fiery form. Was that? Was that a fox?

Distracted now, he lowered his form and kept watch on the creature as it chased a rabbit. Forget the rabbit. If he could catch the fox it might make for a nice den lining when he and Tonravik finally got around to figuring that out. He stalked forward, watching as the thing turned to run again and stopped. There. He bolted, sprinting out after smaller canine.

Then realized exactly what it was.

He pulled back, sharply skidding to a halt. Puppy. Not a fox. And there was no way, no how he was going to mess with another pack's young. Not when he had his own on the way. Thinking quickly, he switched mindsets and remembered why he'd darted out in the first place. "You okay there, missy?" he asked. She'd stopped suddenly in her running and seemed almost in pain. He had some experience in healing. It seemed only natural to ask.
Messages In This Thread
Go ahead, make my day - by Wildfire - June 18, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Iqniq - June 18, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Wildfire - June 18, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Iqniq - June 18, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Wildfire - June 18, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Iqniq - June 18, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Wildfire - June 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Iqniq - June 19, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Wildfire - June 19, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Iqniq - June 19, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Go ahead, make my day - by Wildfire - June 19, 2015, 02:55 PM