Bearclaw Valley [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
SO CUTE!!

Scarlett was indeed very tired but that didn't stop her from wanting to name her kids. The mother wanted to have a name to which to refer to. Even though Scarlett had a very nice reality check about birth and romanticizing that. But she wouldn't think that one of her kids might die before they got accustomed to his or her's name. Scarlett placed her head on the ground, lifting it made her tired. She placed her cheek against the pup that was closest to her. The dark female. "Thank you, but I doubt that they can really escape," she hummed. Scarlett made sure to have a bit of a step down towards the main chamber, and then they had to find an exit. She doubted that any newborn could crawl that far without passing out. But who knows right? "I will rest after they have names," She hummed.

Scarlett didn't know a lot about Kove's common tongue but she really liked the Northern names. She instantly liked the name Nanook. "I like that name. The third pup was really feisty like a .. icebear," she hummed. Never really seen one in her life but she pictured them white and super big so she couldn't be far off. She didn't even knew the proper naming since her brain wasn't really thinking that much. "So she could be named that. I really like Alexander as a name too. I heard a story once about a great wolf named Alexander. I just, liked the name. Xan for short, doesn't that sound super though and handsome?," she smiled a bit. Her chin still resting on the ground, wanting to give her babies all the warmth. Her red eyes looked fondly at Kove. She was so happy having the little balls cutely squealing and squirming.
Messages In This Thread
[M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Scarlett - June 18, 2015, 05:44 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Nanook - June 18, 2015, 06:04 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2015, 08:03 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Sesi - June 18, 2015, 10:33 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Xan - June 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Scarlett - June 18, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Xan - June 18, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by Scarlett - June 18, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: [M] Blood, Sweat & Tears - by RIP Valette - June 18, 2015, 01:58 PM