Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Going to go ahead and archive this! :-)

Spartacus had not been deterred by Tezcacoatl's strict breeding rules either, and this was a good sign to the serpent king, though only time and dedication on Spartacus' part would tell if he was suited to life at the Ridge as the ebony male thought he was. There was always a worry that his iron tight clasp on breeding might scare other males off, though this was likely for the better Tezcacoatl realized. If they could not handle something as simple as strict breeding requirements then they were no Amazons; besides he was being lenient in comparison to Coatl's Rise. In the Rise the men that fought for breeding rights, fought to prove their prowess and to earn the favor of the amazon women that ruled fought to the death. They were out for blood to get their prize. In hindsight, the spars he required (as to which no one would die in) were child's play; but this philosophy was a simple one to follow: Frostfire Ridge was not meant to be a carbon copy. It was to be the dawning of a new era for the Amazon's with him as it's harbinger.

“Come,” The serpent king invited the other male in with a gesture of his muzzle moments before he began to walk, his path to the heart of the Ridge. “We have much land to cover but first we will stop by the caches. You can fill your belly and sate your thirst before we begin.” After all, he had no interest in half starving wolves. They would be well fed even if it meant he had to send hunters out daily to replenish what was taken from the caches. He wanted strong warriors and expected nothing less: that meant training but it also meant proper eating habits and nutrition.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM