Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Kennedy nodded when she asked if it was a family pack, but he did not elaborate. Thankfully, Pied was quick to change the subject to one of the other facts he had given: allergies. Kennedy had not been aware that Dublin had a brother, though he had seen the white wolf around from time to time. “Well, my skin gets itchy and there’s a whole lot of sneezing that goes on.” While it may not have seemed like much to somebody who had not experienced it, it was one of the reasons Edy was not looking forward to the springtime.

The Delta had not known that anything at all could be done about his ailment, but he had never really asked anybody, either. He just assumed it was one of those things that he would always have to live with. Edy rolled his shoulders absentmindedly, curious to know if Pied would know of a solution to his itchy sneezing fits that would be coming along in the next few weeks.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - March 12, 2014, 04:52 PM