I'll take care of the rest
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
For a moment, Fox thought that Hecarim was serious about his plans to go to the plateau and shit all over them. Thankfully, his chuckle revealed that this was a mere joke, and the Alpha relaxed. She was glad that he seemed to have widespread interests, as hunting was also on his agenda. Considering she had not seen Sol around too much lately, it would be nice to keep the caches filled. Then again, she'd asked Haunter to help out with that, so perhaps they would be fine after all.

Listening with her ears upright, Fox heard the story of how he had crossed into what she assumed was Wapun Meadow. Her assumption proved to be correct when he went on to talk about Blackfoot Forest. She had only just found it the other day (along with Haunter, who had disliked the woods for other reasons). When he finished his story, Fox felt it only proper to let him know what the noises had been. "Foxes," she said, "That's what the noise was. Not my clones, but actual foxes." While others found the noise unnerving, Fox actually enjoyed their silly little songs. "I can assure you they're nothing to be afraid of... They're just extremely noisy bastards."

Whether or not Hecarim believed her or not was his prerogative. "Get some rest, Hecarim." With that, the young Alpha exited the scene, leaving the man to his own devices.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 03, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 03, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 04, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 04, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by Hecarim - March 12, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: I'll take care of the rest - by RIP Fox - March 13, 2014, 11:43 AM