Blacktail Deer Plateau Star Shine
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not realize that the other wolf did not like those that talked and she found the less he talked the more she did. It made her nervous when others didn't talk to her, not to mention that she had been taught it w Shas rude to not answer or hold a conversation when someone was trying to speak to you. Her mother had always told her if you don't want a conversation that is fine but simply come up with a nice way to say you are too busy for one. You do not go around just ignoring others. Blue Willow herself did not hold it against others who were like that, but it did make her a tad nervous and more chatty than normal.

Blue Willow's ear flicked when the brute mentioned he stepped on a rock. "Well you know some rocks can have germs on them that make your foot hurt worse. Sometimes a small scratch in a footpaw if it gets infected it can even make you lame. I'm sure a strong fellow such as yourself rely on your feet and legs to work hard and you wouldn't want to go lame. Again she was prattling unsure of what to say and just filling the silence with the knowledge she had, since the other did not wish to speak.
Messages In This Thread
Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 07, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 07, 2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 07, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 08, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 08, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 10, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 13, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 19, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Star Shine - by Blue Willow - March 19, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Star Shine - by Fury Wolf - March 26, 2014, 10:56 AM