Phantom Hollow How large the teeth?
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
The man gave his information freely, and did not seem to suspect Njal's slight manipulation of the truth. It wasn't a harmful lie either way so being caught wouldn't have bothered him. The pale man gave some recommendations, and Njal made a mental note to avoid this so-called dark land called Blackfeather Woods; however, his travels would take him very close. It wasn't long before Fitz thought to get his name, and Njal had to make a quick decision. He could give his true name, which may come to bite him in the ass later on down the road (as he did not wish to be exposed), or he could lie. He wasn't quick enough to think of another name for himself, though, so Njal simply responded: "Njal." and then added next, "Thank you for the information, it is kind of you to share."

Believing the conversation was petering to an end, Njal gave a small nod to the Alpha, and began to stride away - turning his body, and mumbling, "If I return this way I might visit, but I have no plans yet." He wouldn't come back this way if he could help it; already the sensation of being put on the spot, of lingering in one place, was starting to eat at him. "Farewell."
Messages In This Thread
How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 08, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 10, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 16, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 24, 2015, 07:50 AM