Lion Head Mesa I found something in the woods somewhere.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
It wasn't that he didn't expect to see someone out here, but rather, Njal was surprised by the enthusiasm of the stranger. As soon as the voice hit his ears, they flicked back against his head; he turned to face the oncoming stranger, wondering for a fleeting second if this was a threat. But the pale wolf approached with his tail wagging, and did not seem to harbor any aggression. He did have a strange blue nose - and blue lips - and Njal thought, was he caught in the ice as a pup? But that would be ridiculous.

"Hello." Njal responded, his tone low and cautious, as if he were expecting something foul to occur next. Maybe he had traipsed on to another foreign pack's land? To ease his suspicions, Njal drifted closer to the stranger and sniffed at the air - careful not to get too close until he was suitably at ease. The stranger did not smell familiar, nor did he have any mark of a pack upon him; there were a few other scents but nothing that made Njal worry. He relaxed a little, and commented, "You from around here, or just wandering?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 04, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:54 PM