Arrow Lake [J] The Beginning of the End
I don't have trust issues. I simply know better.
10 Posts
Ooc — Jazzy
Kato flicked his ears in an off-handed manner. Maybe the life of solidarity wasn't for everyone, but he felt as though he had done fairly well for himself. Yes, there had been times when he had questioned his own sanity in choosing to live alone. Yes, there had been times when he had wished he someone to keep him warm on bitter winter nights. Yes, there had been times when he desperately wanted a companion. However, looking back, Kato knew he would do it again. He had learned many worthwhile lessons from having to be completely self-sufficient. Maybe now though it was time he learned a new set of skills and became part of something bigger than himself.

The small wolf furrowed his brow and looked at the ground, "True, the life I lead is not for all." Lifting his eyes to the magnificent mountain before him Kato tilted his head and murmured, "Maybe it's time I followed a new path..." He swallowed nervously, he hadn't actually meant to say that. There was no real reason that should make him upset other than the fact that he barely knew this she-wolf and now it was as though he was spilling out his life to her. At least, that was how it seemed to him.

He suppressed his sudden urge to turn tail and flee this mountain as quickly as possible and looked again at the peak of the Sunspire. Would it really hurt to stay, if only for a couple days? Taking a deep breath, Kato looked into Amekaze's green eyes, "Do you think I could meet the rest of the pack?" He attempted to steady his voice, but couldn't help it from shaking some.  Terrified that she would say no, but also petrified that she might say yes, Kato shifted his paws and awaited her answer.
Messages In This Thread
[J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 08:30 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 11, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 11, 2015, 11:41 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 12, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 12, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 12, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 13, 2015, 03:20 AM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Amekaze - June 14, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: [J] The Beginning of the End - by Kato - June 23, 2015, 01:31 AM