The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Foul language. What else is new.
Jaws snapped, tongue reaching out for the taste of blood and fur – nothing. The leporid evaded his teeth again, bounding off and slipping into a hollowed tree on his far right. Snorting clamorously, Tatsuya rushed over and shoved his snout into the opening, whiskers quivering excitedly. The hare did not seem to be moving any further inward, so he gave it some incentive: he clawed at the entrance. Stopping to listen, he heard the critter shuffling around. It was close and it did not seem to be moving inward...Curious.
INDENTWith hope in his heart, the loner set himself to work, digging feverishly at the earth. What with it being summer, the land was easy to tear into. Had it been any other season he was positive digging would have been more costly. Summer was good for a multitude of things, but nice temperatures was not one of them. Today was particularly hot so it did not take long before he was panting. Nonetheless, he did not stop until he could peek in and see that his prey was at a dead end. Hm. Poor bastard didn't think that through, did he? It stared back at him with wide eyes and quickened breathes, knowing it stared death in the face. Tatsuya carefully dug some more, claws filled with soil. He was not going to give this hare a chance at escaping, so he kept his head low, maw open and salivating wildly. He would reach it in due time.
INDENTAnd reach it he did. It took many different angles until he could angle his head in and actually grab a hold of something. Tatsuya jerked his crown from the hare's terrene prison, putting one massive paw on top of it before snapping it's neck. It died in his teeth, it's blood whetting his appetite. He dug in.
INDENTConsidering how small the hare was, Tatsuya wondered if this had been his wisest course of action. It was nowhere near as large as that doe he took down days ago, but the meal in itself was quick and reasonably easy. Thinking back on it now, it took him far too long to bring down that deer...but he had killed it, and it was rightfully his until a certain someone
INDENTNo, he reminded himself, glaring at the hare's remains. Don't think about it. What's done is done. There is nothing you can do about it now.
INDENTWith a bit of meat now sloshing around in his belly, the rogue sat against the tree he just desecrated and closed his eyes, cleared his mind, and meditated. He could hear the dry, trilling song of a Brewer's Sparrows far into the distance, perhaps looking to invite a willing female to mate with him. The sound paled likened to the chorus of a masses of finch, sparrow and who knows what else peeping in the foliage far above him. The smells...mostly damp earth followed by a stale after-scent. It kind of smell liked decay. He was not sure what it was from and did not bother inspecting it. Then there was the smell of many trees, of course. An Aspen was nearby, signifying that water was nearby too, but most of the trees surrounding him were Englemenn spruce.
INDENTA cool breeze snaked through the trees, carrying with it a familiar, unwelcome scent...His eyes shot open and his muzzle crinkled. So much for peace and quiet...
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM