The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
poop post done from phone next one will be up to par ;; and also ur writing is the most beautiful

Tonravik had visited the hot springs to soak. Iqniq had brought her there, and it was a place she remembered well. She felt a strange soreness, and she left the land. But after her time in the heated waters, she went toward the gorge and the Heartwood. It was a water source that was fresh and also that offered a unique variety of fish. There she lingered between the two points, and watched the water hungrily for moving bodies. The water surged fiercely here, and her ears cupped backward to listen for any sound around her other than the roaring waters.

The woman thrust her muzzle into the waters many a time, and all but one she threw sizable fish back onto the land behind her. The leader looked around her for any sign bears, quickly picking at the aquatic thing and thinking of how she preferred the fish of the ocean to this. The woman felt an awareness in her mind as she realized, that was the fish that she wanted. Still, she ate.

By the time Tatsuya smelled her, she was dry, and only some bones were left. She rose, preparing to return home. 
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM