The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Tonravik's presence riled him up. Standing abruptly, he hurried on his way to intercept her, tail and hackles rising with each gallop. The sound of rushing waters filled his ears but the she-wolf's smell was as poignant as ever. Ironically, that only seemed to rouse him further. Spotting her moving along the riverside, Tatsuya slowed to a halt. She was a way's off, and she did not seem aware of his position. Yet. He was downwind from her current position, but there was no telling if the wind would stay that way. Air was a fickle thing.
INDENTCrouching low, Tatsuya used the trees as a way to stay hidden. The many trunks of various trees where thick enough to hide his slender bulk. He did this for a while before he neared her roving body. Briefly sticking his head out to check her position, Tatsuya avoided areas on the forest floor that would signal his location. Small twigs and such; objects that would make a sound if stepped on. It felt like an eternity before he was near enough to really see and smell her. She kind of smelled like fish amongst other things. Looking at her, she seemed to move with this...sluggish sort of grace. Like she didn't give two shits if she was alone, away from her precious pack mates. There was an air of nonchalance about her, too, sometimes shifting into a guarded awareness. She was aware of her surroundings, but was she aware of him?
INDENTTatsuya broke free of the treeline, throwing his weight at her. Two lounges and he would be upon her, teeth threatening to rip her apart. And if he was successful in doing so...? Something deep down told him to hold off on spilling her blood, but if she came at him in a frenzy, seeking his blood, he would do the same. Really, he just wanted her on her back, or in a position as humiliating as she put him in mere days ago.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM