The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Tatsuya was a simple wolf. He enjoyed fine cuisine and fine company. He enjoyed picking apart thoughts and emotions. He enjoyed watching the sun set, watching the sky fading into a kaleidoscope of colors as the giant, glowing hate orb descended below the horizon. What he did not enjoy getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter while he tries to deal out some goddamn fucking karma!
INDENTFu–” Unable to finish, water filled his mouth as he disappeared into the foamy waters. The river battered from all sides, spinning him round and round 'til he lost track of up and down. Straining against the current, he stretched his limbs as far as physically possible. He hoped to feel something – anything – to grab on to. A log, a shoot, a fucking rock, roots, anything would do. Nothing jumped out at him, but he did realize that he was upside down. Angling himself upright, he kicked his legs against the current to break the surface. He gasped and heaved as much air as he could, starved for oxygen.
INDENTWolves were not meant for these swift, cutthroat, precarious waterscapes. Anyone with a brain could see that. Wolves could paddle in placid waters, sure, but this shit was home to salmon and fish. Last he checked, he was not a fucking fish.
INDENTAiming to get out of this turbulent fucking river, he threw his weight as best he could towards the bank, but the goddamned current was to strong. Desperate, Tatsuya let out a cry for help as he was threatened with being forced under again. The idea of drowning was most unpleasant.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM