The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
In seconds, the wolf was swallowed whole by the hungry mouth of the river. It took him down... and Tonravik stood still for a moment, merely watching, when she noted a foreleg pop out first. Then, a head. She watched him struggle against the waters movement and moved in his direction, arriving in time to look at his bedraggled, sopping wet form partially press against dry land. Tonravik was acutely aware that she could shove him, let him die. Better yet, sit there and watch. Let nature do all of the work for her. As his hind-end was dragged in the opposite direction that he held fast to, Tonravik knew full well his chances of surviving this at all dwindled. And she had all but a millisecond to decide what course she would take.

She had a far better idea.

Tonravik lurched forward and her jaws wrapped around his thick scruff. The woman tugged mightily, knowing that if he tried anything to counter, it would mean her releasing him, her letting him die after all. She tugged mightily and roughly with her weight, the water too powerful for gentleness to be an option, as Tonravik worked with the dark stranger. Had he eaten well recently, she would have struggled with his weight. Tatsuya was no small wolf. Even despite his lack of a decent meal, Tonravik had difficulties. But she would prevail. The water would not be the one to kill him. He was hers to kill, and although she indirectly could have by letting him go...

She preferred that he owe her the life she had enabled him to keep.
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM