The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
What could you do in this situation? It was not possible to win against nature. Try as he might, he was but a mortal in the grand scheme of life. He had not lived his life as fully as he could have...and he regretted it. He regretted not committing himself to a woman or man. He regretted not having kids of his own, by blood or through adoption. He regretted giving his father the cold shoulder as he rushed off to become his own person instead of another pack drone. He regretted finding an enemy in Sakuya and her ilk. But most of all...he regretted trying to kick that bitch's ass because, hey, you can't be going around taking a loner's meal! There's this thing called cause and effect! What the hell is wrong with you?!
INDENTAnd that bitch he was mentally slandering as consciousness started slipping away was going to save his life.
INDENTSomething jerked him from slithering away into nonexistence. Jerked him real hard to the point of pain. It grew in intensity, biting, searing into his flesh like hot knives. So great was his affliction that he expelled most of the water from his lungs just to yelp. Vision returning, air circulating through his lungs, Tatsuya practically dangled from Tonravik's fangs. He was familiar with pain, but this hurt like a mother fucker. Urgh! Balling up, Tatsuya felt long strands of grass brush against his bottom as his rescuer pulled him ashore. Having suffered the full brunt of his weight, he did the rest by sprawling out and taking hold of the wet earth with his claws, digging them in deep to ensure that he was alive, I am still breathing. He was a wolf who yet lived because of that bit –
INDENTIt probably would not be wise referring to her as a bitch now. She was...more than that.
INDENTWh–” A fountain of water unexpectedly gushed from his maw, words dying on his tongue. He gasped for breathe, head pounding, body shaking. Coming back to life near the brink of death was an similarly stimulating and debilitating experience; one that was not easy to recover from.
INDENTThe world around them was anything but quiet. It was rancorous and blindingly beautiful. Tatsuya wanted darkness and silence, but knew he would not receive such a mercy. Blearily looking up to the shadow above him, he rasped at her weakly: “Why?
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM