The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
YOUR WRITING UGHHHHHHHH

It took time, but time she had. Her muscles flexed and some of her power revealed itself until at last, she managed to hoist him up on the riverbank. She panted afterward, hot with the heat of the damnable day, and let him linger in silence. After all, speaking was not her preference. Tonravik moved to drink from the river, knowing the other was loose-legged and would not be able to stand right his first couple of gos (she had been there before, but had not been pulled out, had merely woken as a yearling sprawled out, half in-half out of the water. After struggling with her gooey limbs, the leader (then pack wolf elsewhere) figured out how to walk again with true gravity).

He began to sputter, and Tonravik turned back to him.

She had acted like a kakkiwak (harpoon for fish), her fangs the sakku. Wolves were taught of this in the riverlands, harpooning a word for fishing, heard through the wind and remembered and passed on. If ever asked what a harpoon was, she would only say, "we are". And so she looked to the large fish splayed exhaustedly at her feet, and remembered him taking down the weak animal she had taken from him because she could, and because she was hungry as she saw his meal. It was greedy, sure, but wolves did not survive in acts of selflessness to one not their own (in her case, her pack).

Tonravik knew the male was strong, and knew there was plenty to fix in him. His temper. His impatience. His area of attack. She had done it largely because she could. But moreso because... "You look strong, useful. It would have been a waste." There is no smirk on her impassible features; she was not kidding. "Do not fight against me. Fight with me. Fear for when you will eat your next meal no more," Tonravik looks to the river, realizing that the wilds had tested him as a lone wolf so many times already. "Come, Kapvik." She realized how distinct his markings were, like the name she had called him—wolverine. She would invite him with her only once, and turned to depart.
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: [M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 01:49 PM