We both know we can't go without it
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The display of defensiveness did not go unnoticed to Pantaleimon. When she called out and came into sight the agression flattened, falling off Nightjar, but she had seen his reaction when she first approached. Though Pan did not know much about being a Warden beside what her instincts told her and what she had learned as a Siren -- well, Consort -- she knew enough because she was a wolf, like Nightjar.

A smile found its way onto Pan's face when Nightjar brushed himself against her side in greeting and responded enthusiastically in regards to his Wardenship. Pan easily responded with a smile, feeling more at ease around the pups of the pack than any of its other members (as a matter of fact, Reek was probably the only adult that made her feel as at ease as Fox' and Perry's pups did, especially after how cool he'd been about the whole gender thing). "Oh, yes, I was very scared," she said with a genuine smile on her face. "I wish I was as fierce a warden as you, uhm... Maybe you could teach me a thing or two..?" Pantaleimon looked hopefully at Nightjar, hoping to inspire him to teach her a thing or two. It didn't matter if it was things that she was already aware of or not, since her goal was mostly to make Nightjar feel good about himself and practise what it was like to teach something to another wolf.
Messages In This Thread
We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - June 16, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - June 23, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Pantaleimon - June 23, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - June 29, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 06, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 15, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 17, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: We both know we can't go without it - by Nightjar - July 24, 2015, 08:06 AM