The Heartwood [M] black magic woman put a spell on me
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
NO UR WRITING URRRRRRRRGHHHHH
He – an often spurned loner – has shown Tonravik nothing but odiousness; defied her every step of the way. What use was he to a woman such as her? Straining lobes twitched at her words, surprised to hear her speak even though he prompted her. Her voice lacked feminine inflection and emotion, but her words were no less evoking. For a woman of so few words, she certainly knew how to speak.
INDENTHe was in her debt, but the way she spoke and acted...A wolf such as Tatsuya chooses his master and does their bidding out of love and respect, not because he is forced. Service, to him, is not demeaning; service is an expression of prowess and pride. He serves because the strong deserve to be served with such flawless perfection and such consummate ability. There is pride to be found in service to another. Should he take her offer? Was this all a plan conjured up at the very last second? Tatsuya did not know what to think, feeling his heart and mind pull in two separate directions. He wanted dearly to become one of her flock, but he can't help feeling she planned for his pledge of indentured servitude...It was a doubt that ate at him and would continue to do so well on into the future. A suspicious mind arouses its own demons.
INDENTKapvik, she called him, and so Kapvik he would become.
INDENTWith leaden limbs, Kapvik rose with an obnoxious grunt, laboriously bringing his head to follow. Watching her retreat into the shadows, Kapvik willed himself to follow. He stumbled and tripped, but he followed. With each step he began to feel...normal again. Normal, but dreadfully tired. He tried to match Tonravik's pace, falling into a brisk trot off to her right hind end. Kapvik wanted to believe Tonravik saved his sorry hide without ulterior motives, but the doubt weighted heavily within him. For this, he dared not touch her, fearful of deceit's endearing but chilling sting.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tonravik - June 23, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: [M] black magic woman put a spell on me - by Tatsuya - June 23, 2015, 03:31 PM