Swiftcurrent Creek today's supernatural
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
When Jinx's posture stiffened Tuwawi retreated and abandoned her interest surrounding the Mambo's swollen belly. It was a poor moment to mention it, although the fact that she carried life cemented itself into back of the Eta's mind. A tang of envy stung the newly named Sveijarn, who was now bested in both rank and motherhood; unaware of Jinx's darker sentiments revolving around the growing fetuses.

The mood shifted when the Mambo appeared to pick up on her subversive tone. 'More than you,' Jinx said icily, unapologetic words expressed with flat inflection. Tuwawi's body shrunk in response, ears falling flat to the wayside as the bad taste in her mouth grew more foul. She didn't want to pick this fight. Not yet. "Mm, that is true," was all Tuwawi could utter to agree with that fact, as she felt adding more words would sound crass and further fuel the Kesuks's suspicion. However, Jinx lingered... noxious eyes hunting for something more for Tuwawi to give. Her tongue rolled over her nose indecisively, unsure what appeasement the Gamma sought. "Your responsibilities, I mean..." she started to explain, "...do you prefer to act as a guardian here? I used to be a navigator in a pack I was once apart of."

Her question was earnest now as Tuwawi attempted to reign in their tense exchange. Scarlet caped shoulders rolled into a full body shake, instinctively diffusing her own strained energy. A small wag off her tail gestured amicably, offering Jinx a bit more conversation, "most recently I hail from Neverwinter Forest... although... that pack is no more, as well." The group had dissolved upon Chakra's departure. It seemed to be a running trend in Tuwawi's life.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 03, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 08, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 11, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 14, 2014, 01:19 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: today's supernatural - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 04:21 PM