Mount Apikuni she had nowhere else to go
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It was the closest she had ever seen him to crestfallen. The quiet way he spoke was enough to make her want to turn back on Fox and tell her she could fuck off, and scream at Sos that he could find some other fool to sate his lust for blood. That she could not give him something she thought he wanted ruined her, but for the time being, she maintained her cool outer composure. If Sos would not take them, then Fox would. There was no way out of it.

She wouldn't tell him that, though. If she could give her shaman one small ounce of hope, she would do it, if only to wipe that expression from his face. She was still, though she yearned to find comfort in his embrace, but at last she nodded. "Of course," she said, torn about how she would feel if Sos changed His mind. On one hand, Lecter would be pleased... But on the other hand, Jinx felt no love for the children she carried, and would not have made a good mother to them should they live.

"Fox knows," she said with a frown, "though how she guessed, I... I don't know. She realized before I did." Jinx, of course, didn't realize that other wolves had also noticed and simply hadn't said anything. It was Fox who had brought it to her attention first, and it was only since then that anyone seemed to express surprise about it.
Messages In This Thread
she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - February 24, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 01, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 03, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 03, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 08, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 18, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: she had nowhere else to go - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:24 PM