Dawnlark Plains ladybits
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Bazi's dissaproval of Wynter's actions was evident in her delivery, and as much as Reek wished he could hold on to the relationship and wait for Wynter to wise up and return, it just wasn't feasible to wait around for something that may never even happen. Bazi was right; Reek was newly single.  Their short and flighty mateship had ended the moment Wynter walked out... Reek had just failed to see it.  

His head sunk into the dirt and he let out a long and winded sigh in disappointment. But after the sigh subsided, his solemn scowl shifted into terse, but empty smirk in disbelief, and he shook his head and wheezed a hoarse and disappointed chortle, as if the whole situation had been one shitty bout of cosmic irony.  One big universal joke, and Reek was the punchline.  

"I don't even know," he wheezed, defeated.  "She left without a word of explanation... I've just been picking up the pieces here and there."  He hadn't smelled heat in the rise, not until Smash's, but Wynter was long gone by then.  However, if she had gone into season, their window of opportunity was dead and gone.  "I'm just tired Baz.  Real tired."  He paused and lifted his head from the dirt. "What should I do?" he asked , fully aware there were no easy answers.
Messages In This Thread
ladybits - by Bazi - June 14, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 14, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - June 15, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - June 17, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 17, 2015, 06:57 PM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - June 25, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: ladybits - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: ladybits - by Bazi - August 27, 2015, 07:09 AM