Hoshor Plains The Splendid Angharad
18 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The coyote slave was obedient and dutifully led Vitihi to a small copse of trees amongst the vast plains. Though the maiden was accustomed to sleeping in the open, as all Dothoran were, she knew the storm would prove to be terrible. The rumbling temme boomed amongst the distant purple clouds. Sisi would soon follow, she thought. Quietly she evaluated the shelter, but a figure soon appeared from its shadows.

‘Vitihi!’ He called. Instantly, she knew the voice’s owner. “Lavahko!” she cheered as she bounded towards her friend with equal delight. The man was quick to greet her with lavish enthusiasm and ministrations. How good it was to see him well… for they had become distant with age. It was the nature of their kind, Vitihi has always supposed. They were on different paths. Though she had hoped Lavahko had followed his brother, she couldn’t have been certain he had come to Hoshor Plains. “Of course I did!” she exclaimed, nibbling at the man’s ruff amiably. “I was tending to my father before I arrived. He sent me on ahead to join Rakharo’s Khalasar. Your brother greeted me once I got here… how has everyone been? How is this new land? It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!” Her amber tail was a blur, eyes alight with joy.
Messages In This Thread
The Splendid Angharad - by Vitihi - June 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Tomahawk - June 14, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Vitihi - June 15, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Tomahawk - June 15, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Lavakho - June 16, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Vitihi - June 28, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: The Splendid Angharad - by Tomahawk - July 16, 2015, 12:27 PM