Blacktail Deer Plateau I've been sleepwalking
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON BUT I WANTED TO POST

All he originally saw as he broke away from the borders was a flash of gunmetal against the verdant terrain.  Giving it pursuit was not that difficult at all, though originally Mordecai was under the impression that it was some vagrant come to skirt their borders and venture in to root through an unguarded cache somewhere.

Instead what he found as he broke through the undergrowth was not some vagrant, but Dante.  It was enough for him to falter in his step for a split-second and consider calling out after him.  But instead he found himself slowing with curiosity, questioning if he wasn't just seeing a direct lookalike versus the real deal.  Yet there were the indeniable things that made Dante himself.

And wherever he was headed to, he was clearly on a mission.

One that Mordecai particularly did not have objections in delaying or otherwise aiding him in, and his approach in Dante's wake was swift and certain.  Concerned and friendly, almost needless to say.  "Dante?" he piped up as he closed in to earshot, his head tilting minutely as he waited to see if his friend would respond or not.  Perhaps he did not want the company, though the details of where he had been, or where he had gone, or even what he had found were just as unknown as what existed on the otherside ofthe world.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - June 29, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - June 29, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - June 29, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - June 30, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - June 30, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - July 01, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - July 03, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - July 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - July 30, 2015, 01:04 PM