Blackfeather Woods [M] When a fire starts to Burn..
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Lets have these two a bonding moment for once? :P

Burke didn't know about Grimnir and his different voiced in his head. How the male was reacting was obvious that there was something wrong with him. There had been something bothering him. Burke tried to show a bit of compassion but most of all calm ad assertiveness. "I'm willing to try and understand it," Burke spoke to the male in question. "I want to." Burke did cared for his packmates and if he understood how Grimnir worked it might explain his reactions more. Maybe then the alpha male wouldn't be offended by the other's reaction.

"I know that sometimes it is good to talk to someone about your problems," Burke returned, his inner counselor coming out a bit. Burke then nodded. "I do want to know, Grim. I want to understand and I want to be there for you. I am not your alpha to rule over you, or tell you what to do. I want to help you. You still look offended by my help but you have come to Black Feather Woods we are a pack. We live together," Burke returned with a calm expression. "If the dark side is too much, then you can come to me. Maybe we can run it out or spar together. Find a solution to make those voices calm down," Burke offered before Grimnir would explain to him.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
[M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 23, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 24, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 24, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 28, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 28, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - June 29, 2015, 03:27 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - June 30, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Grimnir - July 01, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: [M] When a fire starts to Burn.. - by Burke - July 03, 2015, 04:52 AM