Blacktail Deer Plateau I've been sleepwalking
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Lasher was the first to close in the distance between all of them, and his certainty of approaching Dante gave Mordecai the reason to close it in as well. Not entirely the type to embrace, he lingered back for a moment and remained quietly. His draw to attention was when he caught Dante's gaze moving to his own, the words decisive. It was saddening, briefly, but at that point Mordecai realized that they had exhausted the opportunities to search. No doubt they would continue to search still, looking for that little sliver of hope somewhere — the fact that a body had never turned up was better for it.

And where he thought Dante may have felt hollow, it was his second question that drew Mordecai to the conclusion that he was all but. Whatever time had been there for that may have passed, or had simply passed beneath his own perception. "The borders have been quiet when I've made my rounds. Other than Charon from the Bay, we haven't had any other visitors that I know of." His gaze shifted curiously to Lasher for a moment, wondering if he had seen others. It had been his request to up their patrols after all. "Charon's my nephew as well, so I reined him to search around the foothills outside the Plateau a bit as well," he went on to add, "but we didn't turn up anything either."
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - June 29, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - June 29, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - June 29, 2015, 09:55 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - June 30, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - June 30, 2015, 02:18 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - July 01, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Dante RIP - July 03, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Mordecai - July 20, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: I've been sleepwalking - by Lasher - July 30, 2015, 01:04 PM