What is this truth
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
She admitted that they had both messed up - something that was very true and he smiled, albeit sadly, at her. "I want to fix things between us. But I don't think it's that easy. There's not a magic button to press and wipe away the history of things that have been.

If I could go back and change it all - I would in a heartbeat. I made Raissa an alpha, thinking that it would be best for my children. I never thought how it would affect us, I guess I wanted the best of both. Then you vanished. Now you're here and Raissa isn't - exactly what I wanted, but I fear your trust in me is shaken."

He was just talking at her, really. FitzDutiful didn't expect Bindi to reply to any of what he had to say he just wanted to her to know how he felt. "I hope, though, that nothing between us affects you and the children. They need a mother figure more than ever. June is bound to have questions that I cannot answer and Mason needs someone to teach him about she-wolves too. Will you — can you be that for them?"

He wanted to move the conversation onto his children. It was easier than dealing with the possibility that what he wanted could never be. It would have to do, he couldn't do his duty for his children and appease himself it seemed.
Messages In This Thread
What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - June 28, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - June 28, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - June 30, 2015, 04:25 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - June 30, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - July 01, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - July 01, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - July 14, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: What is this truth - by Bindi - July 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
RE: What is this truth - by FitzDutiful - July 20, 2015, 07:48 AM